Are you facing Weapons charges in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania weapons charges can carry a stiff sentence that may include prison time or other serious consequences. It is every American’s right to keep and bear arms, according to the second amendment to the Constitution. That said, each state decides how they control those guns. In Pennsylvania, control is strictly enforced as to the kinds of weapons you may have, who is allowed to have them, and the location for keeping, carrying and using firearms.
Some Weapons Charges Include:
- Illegal possession of firearm
- Illegal sale of a firearm
- Using a firearm during a crime
- Firearm theft
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized firearms
- Possession of a firearm while on probation or parole
- Possession of a firearm without a permit or license
- Possession of a firearm with a modified or removed serial number
- A minor in possession of a firearm
- Convicted Felon in possession of a firearm
Hire The Right Attorney To Defend Your Rights and Freedoms
When you are facing a weapons charge, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney fighting for your rights. Your freedom may depend on the defense you establish. Our law firm provides you with aggressive representation to ensure your case is resolved in the best way possible.
Contact Our Weapons Charges Defense Lawyers
If you’ve been charged with a weapons violation, The Travis Law Firm can be your best option for a favorable outcome to your situation. We offer a free & confidential consultation about your case, contact an attorney today to discuss your legal options.