If you've been charged with a DUI or criminal offense, you're probably wanting to stay out of jail, avoid having a criminal record, and to minimize financial and other consequences.
Can You Avoid a Conviction Altogether?
Our DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyers may be able to help you avoid a conviction by:
- Persuading the police and prosecution not to file charges in the first place;
- Persuading the police and prosecution to withdraw all charges;
- Persuading a magisterial judge at a preliminary hearing to dismiss all charges;
- Getting evidence suppressed (thrown out) leading to the dismissal of charges;
- Obtaining a "not guilty" verdict at trial; or
- Getting you admitted into the ARD Program.
What is the ARD Program?
Can the ARD Program be Used for Criminal Charges?
Contact Our DUI Defense Lawyers
Avoid jail time, a criminal record, fines and other consequences of a DUI conviction. See if your DUI Case is eligible for admission into Pennsylvania's Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) Program.